Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Temper, temper

I have a horrible temper. Really, I can be fine one moment, then the next; I’m ready to flip tables. It’s so bad how short my temper is, like, really bad. I don’t even care how I look like in public when my temper explodes because that’s how angry I am. Okay, I’m not really that into my appearance, but I do take care to at least look civil in public. Of course, cursing up a storm and threatening harm to anyone who pushes my buttons wrong is definitely not civil. Oh, definitely not. I used to control my temper a lot better, ya know? It was when I was back home and I took kickboxing twice a week. I let out all my aggression there. When I didn’t want to spend any more money on kickboxing classes, I got a punching bag and a speed bag. Then, that’s how I let out my aggression. After my punching bag became less dense and hard, I went to the gym on the Naval base. Luckily for me, there was a punching bag and a speed bag! So I went to the gym almost every day just to let go of my aggression. Of course, this was back home, at St. Mary’s County, almost 2 hours away. Yeah, I definitely cannot drive 2 hours just to let out my aggression. When I first went to the gym last school year, I thought that there would be a speed bag and punching bag. Unfortunately, there wasn’t. So I let out my aggression in martial arts classes that I paid for (expensive too! So I stopped going). This school year, with the new fitness center, I was hoping that there would be a punching and speed bag. Unfortunately, there isn’t. By the way, does anyone know how I can request some equipment? If I can even request equipment, haha. Anyways, this whole rant about aggression is because of the stupid idiot that works at Pandini’s! He’s a new worker and he’s absolutely, totally incompetent! Every time I go to Pandini’s, it literally takes over 30 minutes to get my food. Okay, okay, I can be a bit patient if I want to, but what really irks me is the fact that people come in after me, but get their food before I get mine! It’s so infuriating! Not to mention the fact that tonight, they ran out of boxes, so they put my freaking food on a tiny ass little plate. What the hell?! Really?!
See, you guys can see my temper coming out a little. Trust me, it was a lot worse earlier. A lot worse. Anyways, I’m going to go now. More homework awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment