Sunday, February 12, 2012

At it's finest: Asian procrastination

Oh my gosh. Oh my goodness. Oh dear lord, I just realized I did not put a new post last week. Wow, sorry, forgive me? I'm always so inconsistent with blogs and keeping up with them. It's a horrible habit, and I really should get rid of it. It's just that every time I tell myself I'm going to do something, it somehow leaves my mind. Swear I have ADD. I am diagnosing myself - completely normal. Actually, that just reminds me of something my friend Janice said to me. She actually called me a "paradox," although I don't think that's the right word to describe myself. Haha, she said that it was because I'm an adrenaline junkie but yet I'm so small. I love listening to hard core metal and hard core rap and I'm also somehow miraculously passing my classes despite the fact that I'm such a horrible procrastinator. She said that it's kind of weird (in a good way, she said) that I'm a little aggressive, but I'm so in love with animals and cutesy things. I don't know, I called her weird for calling me a paradox. 
It's a bit funny because just seven days ago, I told myself that I wasn't going to procrastinate any longer. But here I am, one week late on a blog post and preparing myself to fix up my lab notebook for my organic chemistry II lab tomorrow. Oh yeah, I also gotta finish my Animal Behavior notes due on Tuesday...oh! And I also have a quiz tomorrow morning that I really should study for. I'll study for it later. Promise
Okay, reading through this, I just realized how relaxed I am with school. Seriously, I'm not taking any of this seriously, and I really should. That's bad. That's very bad. Alright, starting tomorrow, I'm definitely going to start taking school a lot more seriously. Maybe my procrastinating will stop. Oh gosh, I wish. Ya know, I tried doing some homework earlier, but I ended up falling asleep in the  middle of it, despite the fact I had more than enough hours of sleep the night before. /Seriously, I knocked out last night! My friends and I went to Tysons Corner mall yesterday (oh my gosh, did I mention how much I love driving in the snow?) and we came back on campus around 8:30 or 9:00PM? Sometime around then...either way, we came back around that time, and I just laid down on my bed and KNOCKED OUT! Seriously, I didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning. It was a good sleep. Like, really good sleep. It was nice. 
Anyways, expect another post this week in an attempt to make up for a post-less last week, so bye-byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment