Monday, March 26, 2012

Organic Chemistry can blow me

I think Organic Chem II is going to kill me. It's not really hard per se, it's just that there's so much homework! Literally, there is so much homework that I just do not want to do any of them. I'm a horrible enough procrastinator as it is, but with this much homework already? It's like hell. Forreal, it's so bad. I really need some motivation in my life. I need some motivation for homework, for school work, even for working out! I haven't worked out in a while and I already feel my body getting out of shape. So bad. I'm going to end up being out of shape and failing college because I'm so lazy to do anything.
Let's hope that my life doesn't lead to that. I'm going to just pray that my grades continue to stay A's...
But there's just so much homework! It's so boring and I'm so lazy, and just ugh. So bad. Plus, now, I'm kind of freaking out about my registration date (which I'm registering on the 4th by the way) and I'm so freaked out that I'm not going to get into the classes I want!
Okay, that's kind of a lie. I'm just freaking out that I'm not going to get into the one class that I know I'm going to have to fight some people for. It's the BIO-327 class, the biochemistry class. And guess how many spots are in that class? Don't overestimate, really; it's ridiculous how low the number of spots in that class are. Ready? There are only five spots for the biochemistry class! FIVE SPOTS! I'm upset. If I don't get into that class, I really am going to flip some tables. Buh, and what's even worse is that the Physics class I'm going to take is a freaking NIGHT class. A NIGHT CLASS! For Physics! How the hell am I going to pay attention in Physics at night!? So freaking bad.
Well, I have a meeting with my adviser tomorrow, maybe she can help me. But for now, I have to do some Organic Chem homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment